Google Tag Manager Head

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Looking Forward

Well, I am very excited for different events and celebration in line waiting for me this December and January. Three Christmas Parties are waiting ahead of me. This coming Saturday will be our Christmas Party at work, the next Saturday will be our Team Christmas party then the following day is our Family Christmas Party. Of course after these parties is the celebration of Christmas and I hope my baby christening after. It is going to be a busy December.

Followed by New Year then my friend birthday. Two reunions are waiting for me this January. Our Clan reunion then my first team at Dell are also planning for a reunion. I am getting my camera ready to take shots and keep memories of those said events.

No comments:

Post a Comment