Google Tag Manager Head

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Lose Weight

I've been planning for this for a long time now, I mean for many years now since I give birth. Bad for me ,I gain more when I give birth to my second child. I now have more bulges, ouch! I have a lot of clothes that I can no longer wear that I am still keeping, hoping for a miracle to happen. Do you know how frustrating  it is to find a blouse or pants that you wanted but unable to buy it because it doesn't fits you?

I don't have time to exercise or rather I would say I don't want to spare time doing it. I would rather play online games for hours rather than exercising. I guess the real problem is me. I have the want to lose weight but doesn't have the will to do it. Haaaysss...

Anyways, yesterday I bought a pack of quaker oats. I am planning to eat that instead of rice. I am not sure if it would help, but that is what I usually hear. I will try but I will not promise. (lol). I will only eat  that at home because outside I will not be able to control it, wahehehe.


No comments:

Post a Comment