Google Tag Manager Head

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Forgetting Names

Haayyss.... I am not really good in remembering names. I guess my college friends Ime, Pinky and Annete would agree to this. Every time we have a chat usually I can't remember the names of our college friends. I can picture their faces in my mind but really can't remember their names.

Most of the time I can't remember the name of my high school and college friends. Also the names of my previous officemates. I thought this is normal since they are somewhat old acquaintances. But then I got bothered when I was uploading our Christmas Party pictures in facebook. I was about to tag the pics but then I can't recall some of their name. What I did is I scan over the list starting from letter A then when I read their name that is the time that I remember it. I am only 28 and this party was held only last December 12 and most of all these are my current officemates. I have a grand mother who has an alzheimer and I am afraid that I might inherit it. I thought this disease are for old people and at my age I should not get symptoms yet. Is this something bad? Do I need to consult a physician? Or is this just a result of getting cesarean twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment