Google Tag Manager Head

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ear Piercing

Rhaine Danielle is already 5months old. We are planning for her baptismal maybe next week so I decided to have her ear pierced before the event so that she will look more pretty (smile). I accompanied my mother in law yesterday at SM Southmall to bring the kids David, Anne & RA to attend a costume Christmas party at my sister in law's school at Las Pinas.

After eating at Chowking, Rowena (my sister in law) called me and told them to go to Jollibee at Casimiro to meet them. I assisted them where to go to ride a jeep going to Zapote to go there. Me and Danielle are left at SM so I stroll around to look for a jewelry store.

I was planning to get a small round gold earring but all of the jewelry store that I visited told me they don't do ear piercing. At last the last store that I visited told me to go to Unisilver, a store in front of them. They do ear piercing at no extra charge. Of course they don't have gold earrings. I decided to pick then a small star shaped earing with a white stone on the middle. It has a tag of P110 which I thought is very affordable but when I'm about to pay for it the sales lady told me it is P110 each which means a pair cost P220, hehehe, ok. Still a good price but I find their display deceiving.

I mixed Danielle's milk first before asking the lady to pierce her ears. They put a mark on her using a pen before using a gun. I did not look at it because I would feel the pain more for my baby. She started to cry before the lady shot the gun. Maybe because she saw her bottle of milk. After a painful shot I give her milk and she started to calm down. There is no blood but I know it is painful for my little girl. Her eyes are very red after the piercing. I don't have a picture of her yet with earrings. Once I do I will post it here.





No comments:

Post a Comment