Google Tag Manager Head

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The New Me

The New Me

I love you
But not like before
I love you
Now I don't know how much more

You've shorten my temper
With what your are doing
My patience is no longer there
I'm now changed in to a new thing

I love you
Hope you can still feel it
I love you
Hope I can still hold on to it

I now talk a lot
I no longer stay calm
What have you done
You changed me in to a new someone

I don't like this new me
But I can't help it, baby
I don't like this new me
But I can no longer control myself, honey

It hurts me to see us like this
It hurts me & I hope you can notice
It is like a pain that I can't resist
It is something that I don't want to persist

This is the new me
Molded by your action
This is the new me
Molded by your caption

But there is still one thing
That I can say that haven't change
That is my willingness to stay
Praying that everything will not go astray

(Written on December 14, 2009 maybe around 9:45pm outside SM Bacoor while waiting for our shuttle service going to work)

No comments:

Post a Comment