Google Tag Manager Head

Monday, December 28, 2009

Tagaytay Picnic Grove

On December 24 I came from work from my 12 midnight shift. I did not sleep in the afternoon because I was planning to sleep after the noche buena. Well, I was too tired and I can no longer stop my eyes from closing. So there you go I just sleep on Christmas eve, hehehe.

The next day December 25, our family decided to go to Tagaytay. We went to picnic grove to spend the holiday and relax. To my surprise there are so many people, it looks like I was in a midnight madness sale in the mall. The parking was so crowded specially the park. It took a while for us to be able to get a picnic table. We just stay on our table and did not mind strolling inside the park. We are sitting near the zipline so we can hear some of the people yelling while zipping through the line, it looks like they are flying.








No comments:

Post a Comment