Google Tag Manager Head

Thursday, December 17, 2009

What time is it?

We had a shuttle service that pick us up every night going to work. Most of the time  I arrived earlier than the shuttle so I would just stand by or eat while waiting. This is my routine for more than a year now.

Last night something memorable happened. I was sitting at front of SM while waiting for the shuttle. I decided to write a draft for my blog which is about my quaker oat diet. While writing, an old man, looks like at his late 50's, approached me. He asked "What time is it?" (Anong oras na?) I answered 10pm. Then he has a follow up question, "If you don't mind do you already have a boyfriend?" ( Ok lng ba itanong kung my bf ka na?).

Wow! I don't know if it is a compliment that I would consider but I find it irritating. His question is like a big bang on my ears. He looks old, I don't see any trace that he was handsome when he was young and he doesn't look like a rich guy (LoL). Anyway, even if he is good looking, who cares? Care bears don't care! I tried to control my temper and still try to show respect. What I did is I stared back on my little notebook and answered him with a loud firm voice "Don't ask me that." (Wag mo na akong tanungin). It was really a big relief when he turn his back and go away.

2 comments: