Google Tag Manager Head

Saturday, November 28, 2009

How to Commute Going to Enchanted Kingdom


At last! Yesterday we were able to go to EK. Since mamu did not come with us we need to commute going there. From Alabang we ride a jeep going to Balibago. It cost P32 per head, then we drop off at Walter Mart. From there we ride a tricycle which cost P32 as well for special or P8 each for 4 persons.

I thought there will be lesser people since it is not weekend. But then there are a lot of students from different schools who have field trip.

It was a tiring day but yet a fun day specially for David. I bought EK pen, plastic glass, t-shirt for David and polo short for me as souvenir. I also bought a EK keychain for my mom.


David & Me at the carousel

David loves to slide

David & Robin inside the Egg Ferris Wheel

David driving the train ^_^

It took several shots before Robin was able to capture me. ^_^

In the Bump Car

Robin won 3 stuff toys in shoot that ball.

Spiral Hotdog for David

Enjoying our snack

Yummy Hotdog Sandwhich

Time to go Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment