Google Tag Manager Head

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Landers now Delivers in Imus

Hi pipol! I posted my frustration on Landers before because they are not able to deliver in Imus Cavite. But as of this writing I already had 4 orders completed. Yey! Its still not safe to go outside and I'm starting to enjoy doing online grocery. 😅



              
They still offer the gas discount (7php per liter for premium / 4php per liter for diesel) if your order reached 3000 php. The coupon is valid until next year so I don't have to hurry to visit the store. Once you place your order you have option on when to cancel it, normally I would select if 50% of my purchase is not available. Based on my experience if something is not delivered it will be credited back to you in less than a week. 

My favorite part is looking for a good buy and I love browsing on their Buy 2 for the price of 1 promo. After buying the necessities I would spend my extra budget on this wahehe.


They have an app that you can download but I still prefer doing groceries online with a bigger screen. I'm looking forward to the day where me and family can visit the store again and enjoy their food (pizza, brewed coffee, ice cream , fries etc).


No comments:

Post a Comment