Google Tag Manager Head

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Bad Customer Service of Sun Cellular at SM Bacoor

I've been there twice and both of my experience are really a head ache. I just visited them because I went somewhere and SM Bacoor is on my way. The first time I visited them was to ask for a change on my sister-in-law billing address which is under my name. I different plan under my name for my family. I've done it before so I know its possible. It surprises me when the lady says that all of the plan under will be change. I told her I've done it before. She really doesn't know what she is doing. At the same time all of the employees there are chit chatting and doesn't show any concern at all to the customers. This lady go inside a room I don't why and came back. Work on her computer and did not give me any paper showing the change of billing address. I'm already pissed off with her, in the first place she doesn't know what she is doing and nobody cares anyway.. none of them. Urgh... after two months I find out that nothing was change and worst of all I did not receive the bill for two months. 

Next visit was to make a payment. I just paid our Meralco bill so I decided to visit them again to make a payment. When I enter their store.... same scenario... the employees where chitchatting, laughing... as if there is no customers. There is one woman waiting in front of the cashier and she was doing something I don't know and we are told to wait. She doesn't even explain what's happening. I thought its gonna be quick.. another customer came in. It's like around 10-15mins and still the line is not moving. All the time while we are waiting they are chatting and doesn't even care there are people waiting. I just left and they don't even bother. 

I hope the management of Sun will do something about this. I've been your subscriber for almost 5 years and actually thinking to get a Globe wifi instead for our internet connection maybe by next month. If I will get better service from them then I might transfer our phone plan as well. 

2 comments:

  1. walang kwenta talaga ang servince ng Sun. Pinapantay lang ng Sun ang service at plan rates nila - cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. naku, same tayo ng karanasan. ako nag aply ng prepaid sa kanila, inabot ng siyam siyam... tsk tsk

    ReplyDelete