Google Tag Manager Head

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Braun Epilator Review


I got my Braun epilator 2 years ago, if I'm not mistaken around April of 2018. A friend of mine in the office recommended using this instead of going somewhere for hair removal. I've tried shaving and other waxing brands but I would say this is what I love the most. Its very handy and easy to use, just need to have electricity. I use it for both my legs and under arms.

       I remember the first time I use it in my under arms, I ask my husband to do it for me and I ended with rashes, awww. It is because he pressed it too       hard. There's no pressure needed, as long as the tiny tweezers can reach the hair that would be good enough. Once you have it , you don't need to  schedule an appointment at the waxing salon, you can use it anytime of the day at home. This is worth an investment, I think I bought this around 3k php.





No comments:

Post a Comment