Google Tag Manager Head

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Moving In

I called the developer (Prosperity Builders Resources Inc.) of our house to check on the status of my application. After 6 months of advanced MA for Pag-ibig I no longer received a bill for it. I was able to talk to Ann who told me that it is in process and building of our house is already given to the engineer. She said probably by end of July or August it will be finished and will be approved by Pag-ibig. Crossing my fingers, it's more than a year now when I applied for it.

Anyway in preparation of moving in, I am searching online about Contemporary Bathroom Vanities. Our unit is small but I would say enough for my family. My idea is to make it look like a condo. I was able to find on magazines and internet about small condo unit but very elegant. Since bathroom is one part of the house that a visitor goes in I would like to make it a memorable visit (Lol). I am planning to put a small Bathroom Cabinets where I can store shampoo, soap, tissue and the like. Having a Linen Cabinet is a good idea too.Haayss... Next week is start school, I really need to do a lot of budgeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment