Google Tag Manager Head

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Dinner at Tiendesitas

After our trip at Avilon Zoo we went to Tiendesitas in Pasig to have our dinner. I remember seeing that place when I was still working in Libis, Eastwood. It was my first time there and I find it cool. I am actually hoping for another visit and be able to see the whole place. We had our dinner at Sisigland. After our dinner, we are entertained by a filipino dance. I was not able to check the name of the performer. I was amazed by a young lady who carried I think it was 6 or 7 "palayok" balancing on her head while dancing. My husband also mention about group of dancers who made a tinkikling dance with a very fast beat. I was not able to see that since I was strolling looking for some bargains, hehehe. Near the place where we eat are some tiangge. I am an avid fan of sales and discounts. I was able to buy t-shirt for me and my husband (P130 and P150). Then a miniature of Naruto and 12pcs of Cars gel pen for my little David (P50 each). I was able to buy 2 dress for my baby Rhaine for only P50 too. If you look at the quality of the items they are not cheap. I actually texted my mom inviting her to visit that place again. I hope before Christmas we will be able to go back there and experience more of what Tiendesitas can offer.


Baby dress for P50 each
Got this Naruto also for P50.

No comments:

Post a Comment