Google Tag Manager Head

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

PGT Pinoy Got Talent Winner: Jovit Baldovino

Last Saturday night my husband watched "Maalala Mo Kaya", starring Kim Chui and Carlo Aquino. Actually I cannot remember when was the last time I open our television. My officemate even laugh at me when I said that Kristine Hermosa is the gf of Oyo Boy, hehehe. Well that night I was able to watched the grand finals of PGT (Pinoy Got Talent). I only watched that show twice. On its first day and the grand finals. I was able to watched Jovit sing "Faithfully." That night I was while watching all the finalist I was first stunned by the Velasco Brothers. It looks like a combination of both circus and dancing. It was really amazing. But when I hear again Jovit sing, this time he sings "Too Much Love will Kill You." My bet was him again. I did not send a text message but I am really enthralled by his voice. I am very proud of his talent and of course very proud to be his kababayan (batangueƱo). To Jovit, congrats. Through this you will be able to move up from poverty and help your family. I hope just like what other said, "wag ka magbago," always keep  humble.


No comments:

Post a Comment