Google Tag Manager Head

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Inihaw Express Review

Last Father's Day I was planning to bring cake to my dad's house. When I texted my mom she said they are in Batangas and will be back the next day. We still went to SM because we needed to buy milk for my baby Rhaine. It was already 1pm and we haven't eat our lunch. Since it was Father's Day all restaurants and food chain are full. We decided instead to eat at the food court and try Inihaw Express. The food looks very appealing. The price are affordable too. I ordered I think they call it Festival Meal worth P300. What I remember it includes 3pcs of chicken barbecue , sisig, inihaw na liempo, stuffed squid, mango with bagoong, pansit, gulay, 3 rice and 1.5 coke. I was not able to bring my camera so I don't have a picture. Well just like other ads the picture looks big and very yummy.

My Comments:

3pc of chicken bbq - is actually 1 pc of chicken leg cut into three
sisig - mostly fats and don't taste good
inihaw na liempo - very thin and doesn't taste like inihaw
stuffed squid - stuffed with tanglad?? wew
mango with bagoog - i though it is just kamatis with onions because the mango is I think just 5 or 6 very small pieces
pansit - literally pansit as in "nasaan ang sahog?" hehehe
laing - this is "medyo ok" because it is spicy

Better eat at Jollibee or jollijeep. The carinderia near our house cooks very much better. Thumbs down and not recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment