Google Tag Manager Head

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Gagabux Review

At first I was overwhelmed with the ads available and how fast I am earning with Gagabux. When I reach the minimum limit of $5 I submitted a request for cash out. When I read the forum there are lots of people posting their proof of payments. What I know their policy is 5 to 7 working days before you receive the payment. I submitted my request in May 24, 2010 and today is already June 19, 2010. Hmmm... it make me think why? I browse again through the forum and saw this post. 


It was clearly stated that Gagabux give priority to their silver members and for those regular members audit can take longer than 30 business days. This might be the reason why I saw someone who mention that he got paid after 40 days. I would say they are not scam but then if you are not silver you will not get good service. Neobux and Linkgrand is still much better.



LinkGrand.com

No comments:

Post a Comment