Google Tag Manager Head

Monday, January 4, 2010

Celebrating New Year at Mamu's New Kitchen


We celebrated Christmas at my mother-in-law, in which I was asleep during the Christmas eve. It was funny because I told my little David to sleep around 6pm so that he can woke up at 12midnight and open his gifts. I came from work on the night of December 24 and I did not sleep when I got home. I was too tired so that is why I was not able to wake up on Christmas eve.

Anyway, since we celebrated Christmas with my mother-in-law, I decided to spend new year with my mom. I was the cook, hehehe. I made the spaghetti and carbonara and also fried the chicken. Well again I was too tired after the cooking since I came from work on the night of December 31. I fall asleep around 12:45pm just before new year. I hope they enjoy the food that I cooked, hehehe. I was able to eat before sleeping so that's good, lol. Happy New Year!!!


Joanna, Joshua, David, Me & Mamu

Mamu's New Kitchen

2 comments: