Google Tag Manager Head

Friday, March 4, 2011

Ukay-ukay in Olivares Tagaytay

It was my mom's birthday after our clan reunion. We did not have a special celebration for it unlike last year we went to my Tito's resort for a swim. We just had spaghetti and ice cream at my lola's house in Batangas. After lunch we decided to go back home in Cavite. My mom said to go to Tagaytay path instead of South Super Highway. She told us we will visit Olivares in Tagaytay to dig clothes in ukay-ukay hehehe. On our way we passed through Fantasy Island where my dad asked us if we want to take picture. However we changed our mind because as soon as we stopped all vendors crowded our van like a superstar being followed by lots of fan. Since it is a Sunday it is a little traffic going to Tagaytay but after an hour or so we reached our destination, Olivares Plaza in Tagaytay.

There are lots of ukay-ukay stores there. We just entered one store and after almost an hour of digging I was able to buy 2 denim pants for my little boy for only P300, one denim is branded (Nautica), a P75 maong pants and a corduroy jacket for P250. You really need to have patience if you are going to go to an ukay. You will be able to find really good stuff if you spend time digging. I remember my mom got a blue Montagut blouse, almost new, for only P50. We are planning to go back there maybe two weeks from now and I will try to dig for a good blouse for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment