Google Tag Manager Head

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Seven... Eight... Nine...

(10th day of my ML) 07/08/09 - This should be the birthday of my second baby. We choose this date so that its easy to remember. Due to Rhogam unavailability we need to move the operation. I visited my OB this morning and we scheduled my operation on Friday at 8am. We have no choice but to buy a different brand of medicine which is Winrho, which is more than double the price of Rhogam.

We will go to the hospital tomorrow evening. I was advised to take a rest to avoid having early labor. I pray that everything will be all right and there will be no need for blood since it is more difficult to look for my blood type. Please pray for my safe delivery.

3 comments:

  1. wow! You still managed to post the blog. I will surely include your safe delivery in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just want to ask, where did you bought Winrho? I'm also one of those few lucky ones having -RH and been calling many hospitals, like makati med and St. Lukes to check Rhogam availability. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was one of the distributor my OB asked me to call. It is somewhere in Boni Mandaluyong I lost the address but you can contact them at 746-6895. It is quite expensive though P15,500.

    ReplyDelete