Google Tag Manager Head

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Mind Your Own Business

I wonder why she is being affected with my post. I've been posting lately about different quotations for wife and husband on my wall in facebook. I have 177 people on my list I am sharing it with and there was this lady who is over reacting to it and getting mad at me. She was telling that I don't know anything and  I should not give unsolicited advice and "wag daw ako mag-magaling." It is true I don't know everything. But take note  you cannot hinder me from sharing quotes that I love to everyone on my list. I am not posting it to give you advise, we are not close for me to do it. I admit I got inspired looking for those quotation because of her post about her issue with her husband which she is posting in public. Well, I already stop posting quotes in facebook and I hope she would no longer bother me.

"Learn to admit your mistakes and learn from it"

No comments:

Post a Comment