Google Tag Manager Head

Saturday, January 30, 2010

BDO Blocked Account

I've mention here before about the bad experienced that I had with Chinabank that is why I moved to BDO. Well so far they have good service, most thing that I love is their hours of operation. One thing that they need to improve on is their online service. First of all before you can start using it you need fill out a form online and then print it out and bring it to a BDO bank. I find it not good because that is why you are doing things online because you don't like the hassle of going to the bank. They should improve this. I have a Citibank and their online service is superb. Next thing that they need to improve is asking to change the password every 6months. I find it really really a hassle because I don't login that much and since I am changing my password I am getting confused. This is not the first time my account got blocked. Now I need to call their center to reset it but I still need to look for my TPIN to be able to do it. Haayss really an inconvencience for me. I hope they would do something to improve their online service.

No comments:

Post a Comment