Google Tag Manager Head

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Balinsasayaw

It was my Dad's birthday last January 25. My mom says he texted my brother Darwin to ask if he was able to greet daddy a happy birthday. He said he forgot, and to compromise I guess he offer to have a dinner at Balinsasayaw at Silang Cavite. It is not our first time there and I really like the place. We ate 1 bilao with different menu, food good for 8 persons. It includes inihaw na pusit, fried boneless bangus, nilasing na hipon, inihaw na liempo, lumpia shanghai, tortang talong it also comes with 2 platter of fried rice and fruits for dessert. While waiting they gave us some peanuts and hot soup was served before the main meal.

Aside from the good food I love the cool breeze of the wind. It is near Tagaytay so the temperature is really cool, specially this month of January. Some of us actually ordered hot coffee for our drinks to lessen  chilling that we have. They also have a small souvenir store where you can buy some native bags and accessories. I'll post some pictures once I got them off my camera.


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment