Google Tag Manager Head

Friday, January 15, 2010

Do You Believe in Ghost?

I've seen a lot of pictures online, from email and through the news about ghost being taken on the background. I don't know if I will believe it because with the technology that we have today a picture can easily be edited.

Earlier today after my one to one meeting with my Team Leader she showed me a picture of one of our training rooms. She said it was taken about a week ago. It was taken to have a proof that before they enter the room all the computers are already on. She took the shot outside the room through the cleared glass window. She made two shots one after the other. This week she was about to show shots taken by her daughter to one of our officemate and she pass through those two pictures. She was about to delete one of it when she noticed something. On the second shot there was a guy without a head wearing a white shirt standing near the end of the room. She actually zoom it and definitely it is a guy with his arms crossed. When she was zooming it and the body was getting clearer I have this gruesome feeling. She said her cellphone is not that advance to be able to do such magic. I believe her that it was not edited, I know my TL and I know she will not do such thing. If I will be able to get a copy of the picture I will post it here as well.


Here it is, what do u think?

No comments:

Post a Comment