Google Tag Manager Head

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Social Spark - The account does not have sufficient funds to do this masspay

Last month I was excited to withdraw my earnings from Social Spark. Then I find out that the minimum payout was increased from $20 to $50. I still have some pending payments which will add up to $50.40 this month.I received a confirmation email earlier that I was paid for my last post which will make my earning acceptable to withdraw.

I was shock to see this error:

There were problems with the following fields:
    * The account does not have sufficient funds to do this masspay


On my understanding it looks like Social Spark doesn't have enough funds to pay the bloggers. I have submitted a ticket already but so far no reply yet. I hope they would be able to resolve this issue right away and also I pray that they would bring the minimum payment down to $20.

2 comments:

  1. Yehey! I did not receive reply from my ticket but I receive an email from Izea that my withdraw request was approved. I logged in to my paypal and indeed it was there.

    Thumbs up for a fast response!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI... I actually got a reply from izea from my other email and she said she doesnt know the problem but the system automatically resolved it. Anyway as long as it is resolve... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete