Google Tag Manager Head

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Morphun Building Blocks

When David was 3 or 4 years old I bought him Logico Primo from Grolier. It also includes 2 dictionary and some other books about different things. I don't let him play it with other kids and I am very careful each time he plays with it since I find it expensive. His little sister is now 3 years old and she plays with it once in a while.

I think it was last week, I was about to sleep when I heard my husband speaking with another Grolier agent. This time they are selling Morphun. It looks like a lego blocks but it also has some edges on the side so you can also connect them together side to side aside from putting them on top of each other. Of course my kids are amazed and wanted to have it. Since I find logico a good buy we decided to get it also. It cost almost 9k for 3 months installment. They also offer other terms, I think 6 months and one year is also available.

Well after two days the toy was delivered to our house and David and Rhaine really enjoys playing with it. It comes with book that children can follow as a pattern. I also downloaded some patterns available on their website. Its amazing how my kids can follow the pattern and even my 3 year old little girl makes things out of her imagination. 

It comes with this box for you to keep the 400pcs Morphun blocks
Actually my husband counted it and he says its 401

Here is the book that comes with it with different pattern to follow

Free Quiz book

Here is a big helicopter build by her Dad who also enjoys playing with it, hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment