Google Tag Manager Head

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Slides and Ladder

Me and David met with Mamu at SM Southmall last Sunday. David needed a black slacks for the coming Buwan ng Wika and my mom says he would pay half of the bill. He actually needs to wear barong and slacks but Robin was able to borrow barong from his cousin RA. While waiting for Mamu, David and I, had some snacks. We bought coke float from Mcdonalds and buy doritos and cheetos. My mom haven't eaten lunch yet so when she arrived so bought chicken and rice from Greenwich. David loves chicken and gravy so my mom also buy one for him. He is not like other kids who only bites a little of their food. He was able to finish the rice and I ate the left over chicken. He prefers eating the skin and the brown part of the chicken. 

After eating we then started to hunt for a black slacks. SM is under renovation so it is quite hard to look for what we need. When we reached the department store, we look for childrens wear. A lot of items are on sale but then the slacks that we bought is not on sale. I guess part of the job of sales lady is having a number of sales. Different sales lady from different brands started to offer different slacks. One sales lady even remove my sons shorts without going to the fitting room just to see if it fits. Well after a few try we are able to decide which one to bought.

David started to ask for a toy. I have a tight budget so I told him to buy next time. Mamu give him P100 to buy a toy. Good things there are lots of toys to choose from P100. Kids loves buying toys but most of the time after a week or so they would ignore that it and just throw it under the bed or something. I remember the last time we went to SM I bought him a small billiard table. All of the balls are missing now so he only have the small table left.(hehehe) This time he got "Slides and Ladder." It is the same as snakes and ladder, I guess they change it in to a slide instead of a snake to make it more friendlier. As of this time he is enjoying playing with it. He said he won the game when he played with mamu and mamay.

No comments:

Post a Comment