Google Tag Manager Head

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Casio Exilim Z80 Battery not Charging

Exilim EX-Z80 8.1 MP Digital Camera - GreenIf I am not mistaken I got my Casio Exilim Z80 2 years ago. I used to bring it on different occasions like birthdays, family gatherings, travel, date with friends, school activities, parties, programs etc. Most of the content of my external hard drive are pictures taken by this camera. I use picassa editor it making the size of the picture smaller. I used the highest resolution on my camera so one picture has a size of 1MB or more. I use the picassa software to lessen the pixel and make size around 100-300KB so that I can easily upload over the internet specially in facebook. 

On the manual it says that if the red light turns off on the battery charger then that means that the battery is already full. Usually it takes an hour to fully charge it. The first issue that I encounter was its been charging for an hour or two and still the red light is on. I thought it was charge properly but then after a few shots it is low bat already so that is why I don't have lots of pictures in avilon zoo. This the same thing that happen when we had our team building at work, after a few shots it turned off. One thing I noticed, before when I do the charging the battery gets warm but now it doesn't. I am not sure where is the problem. If its with the battery or with the charger. I hope I can find an owner of the same camera so that maybe I can try charging my battery user his charger. Haaysss....

No comments:

Post a Comment