Google Tag Manager Head

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Winrho vs Rhogam

Before I give birth to my 2nd child I am already aware that I need Rhogam before and after pregnancy. I was able to get it from Makati Medical Center during my first injection. When I was about to give birth Makati Medical Center got out of stock of Rhogam. My OB give me a phone number to call and I was told they have Winrho, which is an alternative for Rhogam. Since Makati Med is unable to give me a date when Rhogam will be available we decided to purchase Winrho even if its price is twice as much as Rhogam. Imagine it cost around P15k, wew! If I remember it right it has 2 vials inside it, a power and a liquid that you can use to dilute it. While Rhogam is a vaccine ready in a syringe. I wonder what is the big difference between the two. Why does Winrho very very expensive?

1 comment:

  1. hello po, nabasa ko lang po kasi yung isinulat nyo parehas po kau kasi ng case ng asawa ko na kaylangan ng rhogam tuwing manganganak, nung una po dun sa 1st baby nmin may nakuhanan po ako ng rhogam dun po sa qc mc care phil po yung pangalan ng company, tapos po ngaun sa sa second baby nmin ay nahihirapan po ako mag hanap ng rhogam, nung nabasa ko itong sinulat nyo na na sa makati med makakakuha tumawag po ako kagad sa kanila, at sabi nila na wala daw po clang rhogam meron lang po daw cla alternative nun ay yung winrho, parehas lang po ba yun, wala po ba pag kakaiba sa rhogam bukod dun sa price? thanks! pwede nyo po ba ako mareplyan sa FB account ko sa kasagutan nyo?

    jeffreycuadra03@ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete