Google Tag Manager Head

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

How to go to Market Market

My mom asked me to accompany her to Market, Market. She said she needs to go there to bring her bracelet (a gift from a friend)to fix it. The bracelet was broken that all the beads are removed. Good thing she did not loose any of them. Everything are still inside the small pouch where she usually put it. She was told by her friend that the store's name is Mary's Gift Collection and the repair is free. 

Last Sunday after my mom attended the worship service we met at ATC. She said we can ride a bus at Ayala. So from Alabang we rode a bus and drop off at Edsa Ayala (adjacent to SM Mall). We turn right at the first street and when you reach the end you will see there a "tolda" where you can wait for the bus going to Market Market. There is also a jeepney terminal across the street. The fare is only P11. The bus is exclusive and its route is not in Edsa. I am not good in street name but it goes inside instead of going to Edsa and we were able to reach Market Market in just a few minutes. No traffic! yey! The mall is big and is surrounded by condominiums. There are lots of stalls outside and inside are lots of boutiques. We asked the customer service where Mary's is and we are told to go to 2nd Floor and enter the Fashion Market. It is like Glorietta where they have Glorietta 1 or 2 but there they have names like Fashion market, Gift Market. I don't know what other categories they have. We even saw a customer's lounge area but not able to enter it.

The fashion market displays different clothing and accessories. It somewhat similar to Greenhills where there are lots of stores with very affordable prices. We first look for Mary's Gift Accessories. The old ladies there which I think are the owner looks Chinese. She even asked the year date of my mom. She cut a ruberrized nylon looked like thing and use it to fix my mom's bracelet. While she was doing it I checked on the prices of their bracelet and they are quite expensive.The cheapest that I saw is P1K, I even saw a P3K bracelets. My mom's bracelet is color black. She said its about 2 years old and the color did not fade at all. They uses different stones for their accessories. I actually saw a pearl earrings for about P500 which I would like to buy. Maybe next time when we come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment