Google Tag Manager Head

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Frontierville

I used to play lots of applications in Facebook. I used to have Farmville, Fishville, Mafia Wars, Vampire Wars, Yoville, Poker, Pet Society, Farm Town, Bejeweled, Barn Buddy, Restaurant City, Typing Maniac, Happy Aquarium, Happy Island, Cafe World etc. That was really a lot, until one day I got tired of everything and told myself to stop. All I'm doing is just reading update from friends, viewing pictures and videos and plugging my blog, lol. Then one day I saw my husband playing Frontierville and he was competing with our neighbor. I decided to try it and olah! got hook again. The game is about making your land beautiful just like farmville you can plant and purchase buildings. But what makes the game exciting are the quests. Right now I am at level 24 and still counting. My husband is already at level 48. Let see how far can I stay on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment