Google Tag Manager Head

Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Long Wait is Over

(11th day of my ML) This is it! The long wait is over. In an hour will be leaving going to the hospital for my scheduled operation tomorrow at 8am. I will be confine in Las Pinas Medical Center and my OB is Dr. Lorena Protacio. She is also my OB gyne when I give birth to my first child 4 years ago.

I already packed everything. Our clothes and baby Daniel's clothes etc. My husband bought Winrho earlier in Mandaluyong. For those who are RH negative and in need of Rhogam you can call 746-6895. They sell a different brand which is Winrho for P15,500. I got Rhogam I think in March or April for only 6K+. I am not sure if the distributor of Rhogam is hoarding the medicine to increase its price as well.

My mother-in-law told me to memorize Psalms 23 and make it a prayer before the operation. I pray to God that He will take good care of everything. He will guide all the doctors and make me and my baby safe. I will not be able to post for a few days since I will be in the hospital. I'll post updates about me and my baby when we get home. See yah! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment