Google Tag Manager Head

Friday, July 3, 2009

Tinolang Manok

Tinolang Manok

1/2 kilo chicken (cut into small pieces)
1 chicken cubes
1 small sliced ginger
1 medium sliced onion
fish sauce (patis)
ground pepper
2pcs siling haba
pechay
1 sliced sayote

Saute ginger and onion for a minute then add the chicken. Pour 4 tablespoon of patis and add some ground pepper. Let it simmer for 5-10mins. Add 5 cups of water and let it boil in low fire until chicken is tender. Add siling haba, chicken cubes and sayote. Let it simmer until sayote is cook. Add pechay and cook it for 3 minutes more. Serve while hot. Taste good with patis, calamansi and sili as sawsawan.


(5th day of my ML) This is what I cooked for today. Nothing really special happened today. My mom returned my camera and David decided to come with them to Batangas. 5 more days to go before I give birth. I did washed all of Danielle's clothes today to get ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment