Google Tag Manager Head

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Breakfast at Red Ribbon

My mom and my brother accompanied me going to APC to pass the requirements needed for my SSS maternity benefits. I told my brother I know a shortcut going to the office so that we will not get jammed in traffic. I am not good in memorizing streets, well we did not get lost but we took the long way, hehehe. But then going home I was able to remember the correct path.

Anyways we had a yummy breakfast at Red Ribbon just outside EPZA gate 3. I was not able to take picture of the food before eating but here's a picture of our table after the fulfilling meal.

Brewed Coffee with coffemate. Both my mom and brother had this but me I am not a coffe lover so I had iced tea instead.

My brother had boneless bangus (his plate is on the left) and my mom had longsilog.
Align Center
Here is my plate, I ate carbonara with chicken lollipop.

No comments:

Post a Comment