Google Tag Manager Head

Thursday, July 16, 2009

First Monthly Exam

My son just got out of the hospital last Monday due to fever and cough. We did not let him go to school on Tuesday to rest. This morning I am surprised and happy because for the first time he did not cry at all in school and his dad did not stay inside the classroom nor glance in the window. He also did get a lot of stars on their activities.

I hope it will continue. I am not sure if telling him that he is already a "kuya" or big brother help. I told him since he is already a kuya he should not cry at school so that Danielle (her little sister) will be proud of him. I also told him to teach baby Danielle ABC's and 123's when she grow up. I am trying my best not to build jealousy in him because that is mostly a problem of having a new baby in the family. Tomorrow will be their first monthly exam. We did very little review since he played computer the whole day because of being good and behave at school. I hope he will get good grades.

Kuya David and Baby Danielle
(my precious gifts from God)

No comments:

Post a Comment