Google Tag Manager Head

Sunday, July 5, 2009

It's Getting Near

(7th day of my ML) 3 more days and baby Danielle will be born. I wonder what she looks like. Tomorrow I am planning to clean and sterilized her feeding bottles. I will also visit my OB for the last time before my scheduled operation on Wednesday morning. Please pray for my safe delivery.

Since we are living with our relative our space is not that big. It makes the temperature hotter and we don't have any airconditioner. My husband wants us to rent a small house or buy an airconditioner for the kids. I was thinking if we could afford it since I don't have any salary for 2 months and I still have to pay monthly bills. We don't have any decision yet. I told my husband next year the house that we bought will be ready and we need to save money to improve it since it will be given to us bare.

It is really hard to manage a family specially if it is growing. But as long us both of us, husband and wife, are there for each other and God in the middle I know we will be able to get through anything. To God be the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment