Google Tag Manager Head

Saturday, June 6, 2009

SSS Website

SSS (Social Security System) is one branch of government that offers very good benefits. Some of the benefits are pension, loans, maternity benefits, assistance for the sick etc. We cannot deny that they are actually helpful. But then one of their major problem is their service. If you go to their office they always have a long queue and the people are not that approachable. They also have this problem in getting SSS ID. My sister-in-law even said that it's already 3 years and she still unable to get a SSS id.

Well, another problem is their website. I was asked by our HR to submit my SSS contribution to and I was told I can get it through their website. Unfortunately, its been 3 days now and their website is down. I even visited to SSS office and I was told that their system is offline. Wow! I searched google and it looks like that SSS website issue is ongoing for years now. I hope our government will do something about this issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment