Google Tag Manager Head

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

David in Progress

Well I have good news. I mention before that I was worried about David going to school because he always cry in the classroom. The next day after his Dad spank him there was an improvement. My husband said he only cried for a few minutes and the rest of the hours he is alright. He even got star on one of their activity unlike before where he is only getting smileys. He told Robin to tell me that he no longer cry in the school. I am really very happy.

I hope everything will go smoothly for the rest of the school year. To others it is nothing important but as a parent every little progress , every little achievement, every little thing that your baby is doing is very important to you. As an award I let him play at Y8.com, the whole day.

No comments:

Post a Comment