Google Tag Manager Head

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Back to Hongkong

Last year I was given an opportunity to visit Hongkong. It was me, and my two sisters in law, Weng and Ate My, who went there. It was a visit to my mother in law and at the same time a vacation. I stayed there for 1 week, from June 28, 2008 to July 6, 2008. It was a good vacation but I hope I will be able to go back there this time with my husband and two kids.

Nanay, me, Weng and Ate My eating in a Chinese restaurant in HK.

I would like to go back there after giving birth. Since I will give birth by cesarean I guess after a month of rest is already enough for me to travel. I know David, my 4yrs old little kid, will enjoy going to Disneyland and Ocean Park. Shopping will be another agenda since there are a lot of items there that are really affordable.

I would like to watch the Dolphin Show along with my husband and kids.

David will really enjoy seeing different Disney Characters.

I would like to take advantage of the Accor Hotels City Super Sale. They will be giving out a savings of up to 60% if you will book online between June 23 - 29 and stay between July 10 to September 30, 2009. I still have one week to schedule our booking and maybe will stay there for 3 or 5 days in mid August. They also offer discounts in other popular cities like Bangkok, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Hanoi, Manila, Mumbai, Sydney and Oakland. Better hurry now since this sale is on a limited time only.

Post?slot_id=40584&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

Post a Comment