Google Tag Manager Head

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Beauty Tips from Scrubs

Although summer season is about to end it is not a reason for us girls to lie back and not feel beautiful. Let me share you some beauty tips that I read from Scrubs article. The tips are actually for busy nurses to make their life less stressful but I believe it can be applied to any woman who cares about their looks.

Do you feel beautiful after a long sleep or you look horrible that you don't want to look in the mirror? So that you will feel refresh and look younger after a long rest try some of these tips. Very common of course is to have at least 8 hours of rest. I have this attitude of sleeping on my left side especially now that I am pregnant but I find out that if we sleep on one side or on stomach too much that can cause wrinkles. It is better to sleep on your back. I guess I need to stop my habit of sleeping on my side.

One of my habits as well is going to sleep without removing my make up. I am too tired from work so usually I would just change clothes; brush my teeth and go to sleep. That is actually bad for our skin because it can cause our pores to clog and let toxins penetrates more deeply. Maybe that is why I get a pimple sometimes. After washing your face don't forget to put on moisturizers as well.

I was once told to brush my tongue when brushing my teeth and this is the first time that I heard that we can also scrub our lips. This is to avoid dried and lined lip which is common as we grow old.

You can visit Scrubs for more beauty tips like how to take care of your nails and make up tips.

Post?slot_id=39351&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

Post a Comment