Google Tag Manager Head

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Double Celebration

June 21 - Today most families are celebrating Father's Day. For us it is double celebration since it is also my son's 4th birthday.

We woke up around 7am to attend the 10 o'clock service in CCF. We ate breakfast in the church before the start of the service. I thank God for His goodness and His continous blessings. Afterwards we went to SM Southmall to meet my husband's family. His two sisters, Weng and Ate My. Kuya Andy, Ate My's husband, and their kids, RA & Anne are also there. We ate our lunch in Pizza hut. We had a taste of their new pizza Viva Lasagna. Weng brought a cake from Red Ribbon. It is a simple and yet meaningful celebration.

We then decided to visit my parents who happens to live in the same subdivision where we live. I don't have any gift for my dad although I greeted him through text early in the morning.

Happy Father's Day to my dad and to my Husband!!!!

Happy 4th Birthday to my son David!!!

David's gift from Mamu and Mamay ( my parents)

Thomas Train, David's gift from Mom and Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment