Google Tag Manager Head

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Toddler Tantrums

My son David is going 4-yrs old this coming June. He was a very behave child and some one who listens to instructions. I am very proud of him for being a good baby boy.

Recently I noticed he was throwing tantrums very very often. It looks like his attitude change d all of the sudden. He would cry on very simple things like his Dad just going outside the house, can't get his milk or water right away, he was getting lost on his computer games etc. He doesn't have those attitudes before. Some of my elder relatives told me it is because we are going to have a new baby and the child is seeking for more attention.

Wow! It's really hard to deal with a child's tantrum. I worked at night and most of the time I would do my house chores, computer activities and take a rest. Imagine he would cry out loud and would not stop no matter what you say. If you asked him what is the problem he would not even talk as well. He would just keep on crying and crying, what a head ache. My husband lost his temper two days ago and spank him with his golf toy several times. I did not stop my husband but I felt pity for my child. I would like to stop my husband and just hug my baby but I was thinking that would make my husband as a bad guy and will look at us having different opinions. hmmm.... I really don't know what to do. I don't want to be too good that I may spoil him or too firm that he might think that we don't love him. I hope everything will be alright when his little sister is born.

No comments:

Post a Comment