Google Tag Manager Head

Friday, May 8, 2009

Pag-Ibig MSVS

I am really excited about moving to our new house by next year. Last week my agent send me a text message and said I can go their office and sign the deed of sale contract. One of the requirements though is the Pag-Ibig MSVS.

The nearest Pag-ibig in our area is the Imus Branch. I was told that they hold a Pag-Ibig Counseling every Thursday only. They have a 9am and a 12 noon schedule. So yesterday after my shift, which is 8am, I asked my friend to drop me off in Imus so that I could attend the counseling. Although it is raining I still went there because I don't want to wait another week.

When I went in I find out that you actually need to reserved a schedule since it is limited to number of people only. I thought I need to come back next week but then the lady called someone and asked if they can still accommodate three more people. Thanks to God and they allow us to attend.

I am really sleepy during that day because the day before that me and my mom went to baclaran to my developers office to get the documents. Anyway that is a different story. I was not able to absorb everything that was discussed. There I find out that the monthly contribution that we pay to pag-ibig is given back to the member at a certain time as long as you are a good payer and there is no discrepancy. So those contribution are actually savings as well. Its good to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment