Google Tag Manager Head

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Baby Shower

It was my TL's idea to hold a baby shower for me. "Thanks! TL Mavic, not just for being a good leader, but for being a friend... I really appreciate this baby shower event earlier!"  It was held in Max's Restaurant SM Bacoor.  Before having our lunch they let me open their gifts first.  It feels like my birthday hehehe... Baby Danielle received baby clothes, pillows, toy, baby powder and shampoo, mittens & booties, feeding bottles, powder milk container and bottle brush.  My camera is not yet fix so I don't have pictures. I hope I can get a copy from TL Tine.  


I would like to thank everyone, 
Our Team Mercedes
TL Mavic
Pedro
Shiela
BJ
Cal
Christy 
Joel
Jingle

Also special thanks to
TL Tine
Art
Reinan
Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment