Google Tag Manager Head

Sunday, May 31, 2009

It's Getting Near

My husband applied for work in Dubai.  They got interviewed right away because the employer is here when they applied.  He was told by the agency that it might take 2-4 weeks for the result. To our surprised, he got a message last Friday night and he was one of the applicants that are selected and he needs to report on Monday.  I think he will under go medical examination and if lucky will leave before the end of June. 

I am happy for him. He wanted to get a job to help our growing family.  But at the same time I am sad and afraid. What will I do or how will I able to manage our family?  I am actually praying that their flight will be move on July so that I already give birth before he left.  We've been married for four years and I am used to have him around the house. Either simple or big things I have him helping me.  This time I need to be able to handle everything on my own.  He said they will be allow to go home after 18 months. 

As days pass by I need to prepare myself and my son of him not being around.  I pray to God to strengthen me to be able to take care of our family. I also pray to guide him and strengthen him as well and not feel homesick while away from us.  I know for sure I will miss him a lot. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment