Google Tag Manager Head

Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Camera

Yehey! After two weeks of waiting my cute camera Casio Exilim EX-Z80 is now working. If you notice for the past weeks most of my blogs doesn't have pictures it is because my camera is in repair. I was able to get it last Monday. After my check up with my OB we went to SM Southmall to have some groceries. We were already outside the mall on our way home when I remember my camera. I asked my husband to go back instead since I am already tired walking. He was not able to test it because it doesnt have a battery. When we got home I tested it right away and wow the screen is back. It no longer have lines and I am not sure but I find it more clearer, maybe because I haven't use if for a while. So the first thing that I did is take a pictures of Danielle's gift from my baby shower and make a post. I am so glad I got my camera back but its also sad not be able to capture some other events and beautiful moments for the past few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment