Google Tag Manager Head

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mother's Day

We celebrate Mother's Day here in the Philippines every 2nd Sunday of May. During this day we recognized our mother and usually bring gifts or letter to thank her for everything. I wonder what gift would I give my mom.

Tomorrow we will celebrate two events, Mother's Day and Christening of my brother's daughter. I will go to SM Southmall later to bring my camera to Compex, where I purchased it, because the LCD is damaged. I hope they will fix it under the warranty.

I will stroll around the mall and will search for a gift for my mom and my niece. I am also planning to buy school supplies for my little boy who will go to nursery school. I hope I will find something affordable for my mom and niece.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOTHERS OUT THERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment