Google Tag Manager Head

Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Men Pen

I don't know but when I got pregnant I prefer to always put on make up every time I leave. Some of my officemates even notice it.  Maybe I am getting conscious of my body getting bigger so I want to focus on my face instead.  Its a  good feeling to see yourself beautiful especially when you get comments from others.  I got flattered when this crew from burger machine told me, "I didn't notice that you are pregnant because of your pretty face. "(wew!)  I guess after giving birth I would continue putting on make up to boost my confidence.

About my husband, I always asked him to use my lip balm because most of the time his lips are dry.  I know he doesn't want to carry make up because others might laugh at him or thought that he is gay.  It is not common for a guy to have that kind of stuff before.  But now mens cosmetics are getting popular.  If you stroll inside the mall you will notice that there are a lot of mens makeup available.  You will see men's product like powder, lip gloss, lipstick, concealer etc. One good product that I saw online is The Men Pen.  It is a concealer created especially for men.  It comes with 17 different shades to match different skin tone.  I would like to buy one of this for my husband because he doesn't want to have a facial treatment because of the pain.  I guess he would appreciate it since it would make him look better without the pain.

Adsc08299-sm

Post?slot_id=38458&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

Post a Comment