Google Tag Manager Head

Friday, October 1, 2010

MMDA Re-implementing Anti-Littering Law

I was watching news last night and was surprised about this. Its been a norm by us to throw candy wrappers and cigarette butt any where. I am guilty of this (the candy wrapper bec. I don't smoke). For so many years its like a normal thing for everyone then all of the sudden MMDA are reinforcing it. It was surprising to most especially those who are caught. The fine cost P500. This is a good law and I am happy its being reinforced by the government. It will help our country lessen the garbage that is causing problem with our drainage system. I just hope that they would do something to spread this news more because lots of people are not aware of it. According to the news it was reimplemented on September 16, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment