Google Tag Manager Head

Thursday, October 7, 2010

My Google Adsense is now Improving

Aside from sharing my experiences, one other reason of me blogging is to earn money online. I do earn from pay per click ( like NEOBUX and LINKGRAND) and paid post. I do have google adsense when I started my blog but I really don't mind it. I think on my first year of blogging I hardly get $1 for the whole one year. Then recently I noticed that I am getting a lot of readers. I checked my adsense and I am getting few clicks. Last month, September, I was able to get $1.60 for the whole month. And now I already have $1.24 for the first week of October. Wow! it really excites me. Currently my total earning is $7.24. Once I get $10 I will try to do a cash out. I hope I will have more visitors to increase my ranking and more people to click on google ads. 

No comments:

Post a Comment