Google Tag Manager Head

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Getting Another Computer

Compaq Presario CQ5600F Desktop PC - BlackMy husband called me last week and is very excited. He said our neighbor who is going to move abroad is selling their computer that they bought last December for only 10k. I haven't seen the full specs but he said it has an intel dual core processor, it comes with 17" monitor LCD, DVDRW, original OS and a computer table. We are planning to buy a motherboard for our broken computer, my budget is around 4k. We are supposed to buy it after getting my Christmas bonus. Our neighbor will leave I think at the end of this week so they are in hurry selling the computer.  Our Ninang Malou asked Robin to asked the owner if they would give it for 8k. To his surprise the owner agreed. Its been more than a month since our computer got broken and Robin is really excited. Our Ninang Malou said she would lend us the money instead so that we can get the computer. She agreed to get paid once I get my bonus which probably before the end of November. On Thursday or Friday we will find out if Ninang Malou will have the money, Robin told her we would pay her some interest instead. 

I guess its a good deal. Our monitor is still a CRT and buying a new LCD would cost probably 8-10k. I would ask him later to ask for the full specs so that I can verify other details of it and see if its really a good deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment